This is how we do it ...
We write and spread the word about cool things in Somerset, so how do we go about collaborating? Can you invite us to your restaurant, festival or treehouse? ;) Can you pay us to write a feature about you?
Here's our approach, in a very small nutshell:
1. Everything we write about we've experienced ourselves. Always.
2. If we don't love what we've experienced, we won't write about it or feature it on the radio show. It's that simple. Everything we write about or champion is from the heart.
3. We accept complimentary experiences (restaurant visits, stays, tickets, for example) and have trialled locally created products as well. If you are looking for brand ambassadors, give us a shout too.
4. We do create 'sponsored' posts, we're copywriters and can provide lots of other support. Give us a shout for costs and collaborations. Jenn's been helping exciting brands, people and events for quite some time (we won't mention how long ;)). We'll only do this for like-minded souls though and we'll never tell you about anything that doesn't inspire us.
5. We offer limited advertising for makers, places and events that we think you'll love - and that excite us. Makers, places and events... get in touch if this sounds right up your country lane!
6. We're always on the look out for the cool, unique, brilliant or undiscovered. Get in touch with us about a feature by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
And finally, if you love our blog... don't worry. Our site will never be covered from top to toe in ads. We'll only ever bring you the 'best bits of Somerset' in very carefully selected chunks of goodness - and everything will always be personal.
So, there you go. That's more of a set of guidelines than a binding ethos really... and there's ten bonus points for you if you can tell us which film that line comes from ;). If you sang the headline of this page to the tune of 'This is how we do it' by Montell Jordan, that's another ten!
Any other questions, just shout.